How to Apply for Workplace Solutions Manager Recruitment 2018 Nestlé
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will define and implement Workplace Solutions strategy composed of three combined areas namely; corporate real estate, workplace design and facility management across the region, in close collaboration with the NGBS (Nestlé Global Business Services) Workplace Solutions.
- Company: Nestlé
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
Corporate Real Estate:
- Analyze Real Estate portfolio and define rationalization strategy for all relevant sites.
- Optimize real estate portfolio & building utilization for all relevant sites.
- Coordinate Real Estate transactions (asset acquisitions, asset disposals, lease acquisitions, renegotiation, etc.) with support from NGBS (Nestlé Global Business Services) Real Estate.
- Coordinate and drive workplace design and renovation projects (layout design, Fit out project, management of change), with support from NGBS (Nestlé Global Business Services) Workplace Design (architects).
- Coordinate and drive Facility Management operations, delivered either internally or via Facility Management service providers (.e.g. escalation, governance, etc.) with local Facility Management responsibilities.
- Evaluate opportunities to implement the Integrated Facility Management (IFM) model with selected Service Providers for all relevant sites.
- Drive implementation of Integrated Facility Management (IFM) in relevant sites.
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Finance/Business/Real Estate/ related fields.
- 8+ years’ experience in Real Estate Management / Facility Management/ Workplace Design related projects.
- Professional experience in the field of Project management.
- Financial skills with experience in budget preparation, cost optimization, financial planning etc.
- Experience in negotiation with regards to assets acquisition, assets disposals and lease negotiations
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
How to Apply