UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Action Awards 2019. Application form, Requirements, Eligibility, How to apply online and closing date 2019/2020.
Applications are open for the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Action Awards 2019. Every year, the UN SDG Action Awards recognize individuals, civil society organizations, subnational governments, foundations, networks, private sector leaders who are advancing the global movement for the Sustainable Development Goals in the most transformative, impactful and innovative way.
Winners are presented at a breathtaking Awards Ceremony on the first night of the Global Festival of Action for Sustainable Development and their initiatives and projects highlighted throughout the year as an inspiration and role model to the growing global community of SDG leaders, decision-makers and influencers.
- Mobilizer: The project/team that demonstrates the greatest successes with mobilizing individuals organizations or networks for collective action for the SDGs
- Storyteller: The most impactful or innovative project to capture powerful human stories to help communicate the interconnectedness of the SDGs in people’s lives through different mediums
- Campaigner: The most impactful or innovative communications campaign (local/national/international) to raise public awareness about the SDGs and/or people’s role in SDG action
- Visualizer: The most impactful or innovative initiative using visual or creative representations of data to influence decision-makers and the public of the importance of the SDGs
- Connector: The team/project that demonstrates innovative or impactful ways to engage multiple stakeholders or build networks to generate the transformational change needed to make the SDGs a reality
- Includer: The project/group that makes the most innovative and impactful effort to ensure that excluded groups become part of the SDG dialogue and decision making in their community or at international levels. Leave No One Behind!
- Creative: The most impactful or innovative initiative that harnesses artistic expression to spur SDG Action and awareness through creativity, empowering and connecting people
- Open to individuals, civil society organizations, subnational governments, foundations, networks, the private sector and others who are SDG mobilizers, storytellers, campaigners, connectors, visualisers, includers or creatives from across the Globe.