Provisional UDS Postgraduate Admission Letter: How to Print UDS Postgraduate Admission Letter Online | The University for Development Studies, PG admission Letter has been released for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The management of the University of Development Studies (UDS) has released the provisional admission letters of candidates offered admission into various programmes in the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UDS Postgraduate Admission Letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
The official University of Development Studies (UDS) Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University. Below is how to Obtain your official UDS Postgraduate Admission Letter.
HOW TO PRINT UDS POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION LETTER ONLINE
Before you proceed to obtain your University for Development Studies Postgraduate Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check your admission status on UDS Postgraduate Admission portal — Follow the steps here to check your status.
- Go to UDS admission status checker portal at http://admissions.udscampusmanager.com/pgonline/admissions/
- You will see a list of names on the page
- Endeavor to Search through all the categories. You may have been admitted under a different category other than the one you chose.
- When you Locate your name on the list, Click on Print letter,
- Then enter Your Date of birth on the next page to Print your admission letter.
Note: Admission Letters will be available for Download using your serial number and your pin code of your online admission voucher.
Also Note: Admitted students can register, starting from the reporting date specified in their admission letters after making the required fee payment.