Takoradi Technical University CILT Programmes.
Takoradi Technical University – (TTU), a world class educational centre of developing well-equipped Technical, Science, Business and professional graduates and The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Ghana (CILT Ghana) are pleased to invite prospective applicants to enroll in the:
INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT (CILT),
INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT (DILT) and
INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT (ADILT)
The programmes aim at equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to manage logistics and transport activities at the operational, middle and top level management.
At the end of the course, it is expected that participants will be able to:
- Professionally manage inventories and warehouse operations
- Evaluate financing options for transport operations
- Analyze logistics and supply chain processes
- Apply the principles of operating passenger transport to the Ghanaian environment and the world at large.
- Play a key role in the oil and gas economy emerging in the country.
- An opportunity to join and qualify for membership of the world’s most established professional body for Logistics and Transport with post nominals as MILT
- Participate in all activities of the CILT, both local and international.
- Enjoy the benefits of a new type of career continuity that CILT offers its members.
- Be ushered into a wide array of logistics and transport professionals for invaluable networking and career continuing professional development.
This course is designed for first line managers (Supervisors), middle level managers and top managers in the Logistics and Transport, Freight Forwarders, Personnel in Supply and Transport in the Armed Forces, Police, Fire Service, Prisons and Custom. The others are Warehousing and Stores Managers, Airline workers, Shipping and Port Workers and other professionals who want to pursue a career in logistics and transport operations and management.