NTC Registration Guidelines for Graduate Teachers 2018/2019: Requirements and application details.
The Council of the National Teaching Council(NTC) has directed all immediate past (2017/2018) graduates from Teacher Education Universities to apply for their Teachers Registered Numbers. Prospective 2018/2019 graduate teachers are also requested to do so.
This is in line with the 2008 Education Act (Act778) which calls for the establishment of a National Teaching Council (NTC) which, among others, is to register teachers after they have satisfied the appropriate conditions for initial licensing.
National Teaching Council (NTC) Registration for Graduate Teachers
- The affected graduates are requested to apply online via www.ntc.gov.gh.
This application is for prospective teachers from teacher training institutions
- 1. To start enter your registration number and index number and click login on the page
- 2. Fill in all required fields
- 3. Upload your scanned documents
- 4. Click submit to complete the registration
- 5. Wait for text message and use it to verify your registration
- 1. Passport Photo (Digital Copy) with white background
- 2. Scanned Documents (Professional certificate)
For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0302-223620.