National Labour Commission Job Vacancies 2019 | The National Labour Commission Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
National Labour Commission Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on National Labour Commission 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on Eduloaded.org as well as on the official National Labour Commission Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that National Labour Commission recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
National Labour Commission Job Positions 2019
The National Labour Commission (NLC) established under the Labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) invites qualified candidates for employment at Regional Secretariats of the NLC.
Job Title: Driver
• To operate vehicle and transport officials
Duties and Responsibilities
• Practising safe driving habits
• Following all national safety regulations and standards
• Accurately following routes, maps and directions
Qualification Required & Experience
The prospective candidate must possess any of the following qualifications
• Certificate in Mechanics or Technician
• Driving Certificate from a Driving School
• Must possess a valid Driving License
• Must have at least 2 years work experience driving in a corporate organisation
• Must pass a selection interview
• Good communication skills in English language – verbal and written
• Must follow prescribed or prearranged routes to destination
• Must be able to use maps and GPS to navigate routes
• Must be able to maintain vehicle
• Team player
Location: Tema, Ashanti Region, Western Region
How to Apply For National Labour Commission Job Vacancies
Submit hand-delivered application with current CV with names and details of two referees, including a self-addressed envelope with a stamp to the following address:
The Director of Administration & Human Resources National Labour Commission Private Mail Bag, Ministries, Accra Adjacent to Greater Accra Regional Hospital Former Ghana Olympic Committee Building Closing Date: 27 September, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the National Labour Commission Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.