National Banking College Job Recruitment for Head of Faculty – Credit Risk Management, Requirements and How to Apply
The Head of credit risk management faculty who shall report the Director of studies of the college.
Shall be responsible for:
• The management of the Credit Risk Faculty of the college
• The design, coordination, facilitation and administration of quality needs based training/research in the area of credit risk management
• The provision of research, training and consultancy emanating from the business development department of the college
• Liaising with other faculty members for effective implementation of consultancy services
• Establish and maintain systems and procedures for the effective implementation of training programmes and sessions by applying working knowledge of credit risk management
• Lead/coach credit staff to ensure their compliance of the requisite policies and guidelines in the industry through training and delivery of programmes
• Deploying the state of the art credit systems for practical usage of prarticipants
• Support credit risk areas in other faculties
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good post graduate degree or PhD/DBA preferably in Accounting or Banking and Finance .
• A relevant professional qualification shall be an added advantage
• Must have held senior management position for a minimum of over 10 years
• Must be a practitioner with industry experience
• Must be in tune with the emerging trends in banking systems especially in credit management
• Ability and experience in training, adult learning or faciliation
• A demonstrated exposure and passion for learning and development in the banking industry
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit the following.
• Application Letter
• Detailed CV with names of 2 referees.
Applications are to be addressed to the:
Or mail to:
The Head, Human Resource
National Banking College
PMB, KIA, Accra
Closing Date: 20 December, 2017