National Builders Corps, NABCO: Steps to Register and Get your TIN Number. A step-by-step guide on how to obtain your TIN for NABCO successful candidates.
Sequel to the National Builders Corps (NABCO) recruitment, successful candidates are expected to register with the Ghana Revenue Authority to obtain a tax identification number popularly known as TIN.
Steps to Register and Get your TIN Number
In getting the the tin number there are several ways to. First is the normal:
- Visit any GRA DTRD Office and request for a TIN Registration form
- You will require a valid National Identification such as Driver’s License, Voter’s ID or Ghana Card and you are there with a valid tin number.
- Fill the form correctly after reading the instructions and submit at the GRA office.
The second option is applying via online, using your working email address:
How to Apply for TIN via Email
- Download the TIN application on this page or form from the GRA website (www.gra.gov.gh).
- Read the Completion notes to guide you to complete the form. Complete and sign the application form.
- Scan the application form and also your National ID (Driver’s License, Voter’s ID or old National Identification Card) and send by email to email@example.com.
How to Apply for TIN Online
To submit a TIN application online, you will need a scanned colour copy of a valid national ID (pdf, jpg, jpeg, gif). The acceptable IDs for the online registration are Voter ID, Driver License or National Identification Card
1. Go to GRA’s website – www.gra.gov.gh
2. Select Online Tax Portal (DTRD) under ONLINE SERVICES or go directly to following address (https://egovonline.gegov.gov.gh/EghanaWeb/GRAHome/eghana.portal)
3. (Read Guide – Online TIN Registration for details on the process)
4. Click on Application for Individual TIN to start the application process
5. Upload a scanned colour copy of your national ID
6. Submit application
7. You will receive an email notification
8. If you have used an NIA Card then TIN registration is automatic and you will receive an email notification within a minute or so. Driver License and Voters ID require a GRA officer to vet and approve your documentation before a TIN is issued.
All NABCO Candidates should note the following;
In all instances,
ALL NABCO PERSONNEL SHOULD TICK ‘EMPLOYEE’ ON THE FORM AND WRITE NAME OF EMPLOYER AS ‘GOVERNMENT OF GHANA – NABCO’
Once our application has been approved, you will receive an SMS message to inform you that your TIN has been generated. Your TIN Certificate must be picked up from your nearest GRA Office.
If you are unable to provide any of the above identifications, you will need to visit a GRA DTRD Office with a National Health Insurance Card or Passport for personal identification.