Andela Job Vacancies 2019 | The Andela Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Andela Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Andela 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on Eduloaded.org as well as on the official Andela Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Andela recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Andela Job Positions 2019
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software engineers.
Based in NYC, SF, Kigali, Cairo, Lagos, Nairobi, Accra and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
What You’ll Do
Our Andelan Senior Software Engineers epitomize ownership. They take personal responsibility for Andela’s ability to continue to deliver value to our partners.
- Use your knowledge in your core technology to delight our partners around the world.
- Be responsible for the coding standards, conduct and deliverables of your fast-paced, distributed, teams, by proactively communicating and prioritizing effectively.
- Act as role-model even in the most difficult and challenging situations, using constructive feedback, mentorship and universal respect.
What You’ll Bring
All Andela engineers go above and beyond. To find out more about additional suggested competencies, check out our engineer framework.
A minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience, during which you’ve built deep technical expertise and exercised ownership on various technical teams.
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database and ORMs/ODMs
- Strong knowledge of at least one cloud hosting platform (Ex: AWS, GCP)
- Comfort with at least one CI/CD tool (Ex: Jenkins, Travis)
- Working knowledge of containerization and orchestration techniques
- Deep understanding of applicable unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Comfort working within agile methodologies and experienced in estimation and time management
- Awareness of the capabilities of applicable languages/frameworks/libraries as well as the inherent differences between them in order to understand trade-offs and make recommendations.
- Working knowledge of software engineering collaboration tools
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Working knowledge of code editor and formatting tools
- Comfort with at least one web server technology — (ex: Apache, Nginx)
What You’ll Get*
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply For Andela Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Andela Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.