JUMIA Job Vacancies 2019 | The JUMIA Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
JUMIA Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on JUMIA 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on Eduloaded.org as well as on the official JUMIA Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that JUMIA recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
JUMIA Job Positions 2019
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and track the marketplace performance across main KPIs
- Analyse Jumia’s marketplace performance and building super impactful plans to build Africa’s largest marketplace
- Interact with 7 Jumia countries: articulating insights and making recommendations to drive the marketplace
- Define clear commercial & marketing action plans per country and ensure their execution
- Track the implementation of new tools and processes, and optimise them
- A 360-degree view of the Jumia marketplace engine mechanisms
- A cross-border action fields: Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, Algeria, Tunisia, Uganda & Tanzania
- A high exposure to local management teams and executives of Jumia
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Extremely structured and analytical
- Strong ability to convince and drive local top management on group decisions
- Great interpersonal skills in order to influence people
- Resilient & autonomous
- Ability to find simple solutions to complex problems
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar analytical role
- Top tier engineering or business school universities
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
How to Apply For JUMIA Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the JUMIA Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.