Ghana Audit Service Job Vacancies 2019 | The Ghana Audit Service Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Ghana Audit Service Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Ghana Audit Service 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on Eduloaded.org as well as on the official Ghana Audit Service Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Ghana Audit Service recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Ghana Audit Service Job Positions 2019
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead in the development and implementation of policies, strategic, annual, operational and other plans of the Section/District/assigned function;
• Supervise the development of draft Annual Audit of the Section/District/assigned function;
• Coordinate the implementation of the programmes and activities of the Section/District/assigned function;
• Supervise the preparation of Section/District/assigned function;
• Provide inputs for the development of audit guidelines and methodologies;
• Supervise the implementation of audit methodologies;
• Provide inputs for the preparation of draft Annual Activity Report;
• Supervise the preparation of periodic Progress Report;
• Supervise the preparation of the Annual Budget of the Section/District/assigned function;
• Lead in the implementation of the Human Resource Policy in the Section/District/assigned function.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A professionally qualified Accountant with ICA(G), ACCA or CIMA
• A Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution is an added advantage
• A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification relevant working experience of which 5 must be in a Managerial Position in a reputable organisation
• Good leadership, networking, monitoring and management experience.
• Good presentation, negotiating, lobbying and conflict resolution skills.
• Good qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Good , communication, presentation and inter personal skills
• Wide knowledge in auditing standards
• Good knowledge of Public Financial Management Systems and reforms
• Knowledge in Industrial and Labour Relations
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications
• Good ethical background
How to Apply For Ghana Audit Service Job Vacancies
NB : You must Register as a new user
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ghana Audit Service Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.