Ghana Audit Service Job Vacancies 2019 | The Ghana Audit Service Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Ghana Audit Service Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Ghana Audit Service 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on Eduloaded.org as well as on the official Ghana Audit Service Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Ghana Audit Service recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Ghana Audit Service Job Positions 2019
• Carry out area-watching, pre-studies and main studies according to the approved work plan
• Draft proposals for audit topics, pre-study memos and work plans;
• Collaborate with the Team Leader in the preparation of audit strategies and programmes for audit assignments;
• Maintain adequate current audit file (working papers).
• Prepare audit observations supported with adequate working papers for submission to the Team Leader;
• Initiate discussions on deviations from the work plan, and when needed, initiate formal revision of the work plan, based on what is practically possible and necessary to ensure high-quality audit work;
• Accomplish tasks to meet deadlines;
• Participate in presentation of audit reports to the PAC; and
• Undertake any other job that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A Member of a relevant Professional Body (Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Material Engineering or Mining Engineering or design and Architectural Engineering)
• A Degree in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Material Engineering or Mining Engineering or design and Architectural Engineering from accredited tertiary institution
• National Service Certificate
• Computer proficiency,
• Research and data analysis,
• Communication and Report writing skills,
• Team player,
• Presentation skills,
• Knowledge of finance and audit laws and standards
• Honest and maintain high standards of conduct.
How to Apply For Ghana Audit Service Job Vacancies
NB : You must Register as a new user
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ghana Audit Service Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.