AirtelTigo Job Vacancies 2019 | The AirtelTigo Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
AirtelTigo Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on AirtelTigo 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on Eduloaded.org as well as on the official AirtelTigo Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that AirtelTigo recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
AirtelTigo Job Positions 2019
The successful candidate for this role will join our Legal & Regulatory Affairs Team as the Legal Manager. (S)He will report to the Chief Legal & Regulator Affairs officer and will provide legal advice to the business covering all corporate/commercial activities including negotiating of contracts and appropriate commercial arrangements. The Legal Manager will provide advice to the relevant functions on all aspects of legal risk mitigation and supports in the development of the commercial legal strategy in all transactions.
- Contract Drafting, Review and Approval:
- Support Supply Chain Management (SCM) to negotiate contracts in a time-bound manner while ensuring that the said agreement is legally enforceable and in the Company’s interest;
- Draft all contracts concerning the various areas of the business or all the departments; ensuring that they are in compliance with applicable laws and the direction of the business and forwarding them for approval;
- Develop a system for the valid execution, archiving and retrieval of all commercial contracts and other arrangements concluded by the Company;
- Monthly and quarterly legal reports:
- Preparing monthly legal reports which reflect legal costs, intellectual property, board meetings, company projects, material contracts and the legal register;
- Preparing quarterly compliance certificates including secretarial certificates for the Company and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries which
- Reflect the Company’s compliance with existing laws and regulations;
- Continuing Legal Education and advise:
- Develop internal stakeholder’s awareness of legal obligations, providing general legal advice to various departments of the business and ensuring that there is compliance during and post negotiations to ensure minimal exposure by the company and to the company;
- Effectively partner with and support all the different departments of the company, in taking effective decisions by enhancing their understanding of legal implications;
- Identify requirements for legal advice to support the corporate functions and delivers or enables that advice in a timely and effective manner.
- Providing legal/commercial solutions:
- Provide legal/commercial solutions to the various departments to minimize risk (litigation /disputes) and maximize opportunities for the company
- Ensure that all transactions adequately protect the interests of the Company and the potential liability of the Company is either eliminated or mitigated through innovative mechanisms;
- Manage the workload arising from his or her responsibilities by providing advice and support directly or by seeking support either from appropriate alternative internal or external resources, with the approval of the Chief Legal & External Affairs Officer;
- General support:
- Provide legal support to the various functions of the business;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Company’s processes for the management of legal or Compliance risk in its business;
- Provide Company Secretarial support with the Company and any subsidiaries;
- Carry out such other duties concerning general legal work as requested
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any discipline with an emphasis on Law (LLB) or related disciplines;
- A minimum of five (5) to six (6) year’s legal experience in a corporate law firm or with an established practice in corporate & commercial law or as an in-house counsel;
- Telecom sector experience and corporate finance work and /or litigation experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in contracts administration and review.
- Proven experience performing legal support duties including interacting with outside counsel, internal business clients and vendors;
- Excellent knowledge of corporate governance processes;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to Apply For AirtelTigo Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AirtelTigo Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.