Italy: Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program for African Masters Students 2019/2021
The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) offers masters scholarships for African students to study for selected programs for 2019/2021 academic year.
- 1st Round: 30th November, 2018 – 1st February, 2019
- 2nd Round: 2nd February 2018 – 15th March, 2019
- 3rd Round: 16th March 2018 – 15th April, 2019
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
Subject Areas: This program consists of seven 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Economics – Laurea Magistrale in Economia (Milan Campus)
- Msc in Innovation and Technology Management (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Management (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Statistical and actuarial sciences – Actuarial Sciences for insurance (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Statistical and actuarial sciences – Data Analytics for Business and Economics (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
- MSc in Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
- MSc in Global Business Management – (Piacenza Campus)
About the Award: Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent. This program will enable students to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC’s Milan, Piacenza and Cremona campuses.
Through the Cattolica Africa Program all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
Type: Masters (Taught degree)
Eligibility: Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
Admission requirements for all Master Degree programs include:
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: €5540 tuition waiver per year.
Duration of Award: Cattolica Africa Scholars Program will be offered for 2 years
How to Apply
- Download the application guidelines and read them carefully. Make sure you follow the instructions provided in order to properly submit your application.
- Select the degree program of your choice. You may select up to two programs. Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In case of your application being unsuccessful, will we automatically consider you for the second choice.
- Create your account, fill out the online form and upload the required documents (listed in the guidelines)
- Pay the application fee (75€, non-refundable) and submit your application. We will start processing your application after the payment of the application fee has been received: check that the status of the application in your Self Service Center is “Applied and paid”. In case it is not, please contact. email@example.com
Visit scholarship webpage for details