Ghana Laws Reports Recruitment 2018 is ongoing. Interested and qualified candidates should see full application details below.
About Ghana Laws Reports Recruitment
- Company: Ghana Laws Reports
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
The Council for Law Reporting, an agency under the the Ministry of Justice is looking for qualified personnel to fill the following position: Stores Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the general management/administration of functional activities at the council’s storehouses
• Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals from the council’s storehouses
• Inspect deliveries for damages or discrepancies
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have at least an HND in Purchasing and Supply from a recognised Tertiary Institution plus a minimum of 3 years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and inventory management
• Competencies in electronic data entry, analysis and management
• Must have completed statutory National Service.
How to Apply
Applications including contact phone numbers, with CV and two referees should be sent to:
The Acting Editor Ghana Law Reports Council For Law Reporting P.O.Box MB 165, Accra.
Closing Date: 19 January, 2018