Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Forms 2018/2019: Ghana Immigration Service Non-Graduate Recruitment Form & Requirements 2018/2019, How to fill Ghana Immigration Service Non-Graduate Recruitment Forms Online, Ghana Immigration Service Non-Graduate Recruitment Forms Requirments & Deadline -GIS Recruitment portal/website – Check Ghana Immigration Service Non-Graduate Recruitment application forms 2018/2019.: Ghana Immigration Service, GIS recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment: Non-Graduate Entry (Recruits) Requirements – 2018/2019.
www.joingis.com recruitment: Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2018/2019 Ghana Immigration Service recruitment exercise.
There are various Categories available in the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) for application by Interested Ghanaians. To view all the available categories for the 2018/2019Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment, Follow the below link:
Below is the Requirement for the following Category of Non-Graduate Entry (Recruits):
Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements for Non-Graduate Entry (Recruits)
All candidates are to satisfy the following requirements:
• Must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
• Must hold SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with Five (5) credits including English Language or Mathematics.
• Must be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 30 years by 31st December, 2017.
• Must be physically and medically fit.
• Must be of good character.
• Must not be bonded.
• Must have a minimum height of 173 cm (5ft 8inch) for Males and 163 cm (5ft 4inch) for Females.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Requirments for Non-Graduate Entry (Recruits)
If you meet the Requirements for this category, you should proceed to Apply for the Position.