Expro Job Vacancies 2019 | The Expro Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Expro Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Expro 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on Eduloaded.org as well as on the official Expro Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Expro recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Expro Job Positions 2019
Expro’s Midstream division provides services to pipeline operators in support of commissioning, pigging, integrity and abandonment projects. Providing support with flaring, separation, filtering, heaters, instrumentation, nitrogen and other related services.
The successful candidate will be required to work within a team to assist under supervision with the preparation and running of equipment ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
- Undertake checks on all equipment for their compliance with Expro’s policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Liaise with supervisor daily to ensure job site support requirements are planned and executed as required in respect to material spares in inventories and maintence.
- Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- May be required to work at bases in the preparation and return of equipment.
- Liaise with client’s representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
- Liaise with Supervisor, team members, and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe operations and task completion.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- On call 24/7 except for vacation days, able to work day or night shift depending on project needs.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is a plus. May obtain company-sponsored after employment.
- Intermittent travel within the US required. Opportunities for international travel may arise.
- Well Testing experience is a plus (separator operations).
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check, hair and urine drug and alcohol test and mechanical aptitude test.
- 8+ year’s technical experience preferable within relevant field.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary, paid overtime, per diem and cell phone reimbursement
Three medical plan options for every budget, including a company-contribution to a Health Savings Account, full dental, vision, Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care, 100% company-paid life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability.
Four percent match on 401(k) contributions – participants are immediately vested in company contributions.
Generous paid time off program.
How to Apply For Expro Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Expro Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.