Chalkboard Education Job Recruitment for B2B Sales Manager, Requirement and How to Apply.
We are looking for a techno-savvy Sales Manager with the ability to take our existing account base and grow it. If you can build long-term relationships with your customers, we may have the opportunity you have been dreaming of.
Only candidates with a proven track record of B2B sales deals + serious references will be considered.
As part of the role, you will be speaking to a wide range decision makers – from Universities and local education agencies. You will be responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to product demonstrations to bringing clients onboard yourself – getting all of the credit for your hard work! More specifically, you will :
- Establish and manage new accounts with universities and higher education institutes through strategic market research and planning. Take our existing pipe and grow it.
- Meet with key customers and decision makers to develop effective relationships. Be an end-user resource to help develop solutions.
- Help the senior management design, develop, enhance and execute business and marketing plans to maximize sales and profits and overall customer satisfaction.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and technologies.
- Build the sales department and put systems and organisation in place to plan for growth. When the time comes, recruit and train new salespeople
- Constantly improve professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
- Provide regular updates to senior management on status and performance of customer accounts.
You will drive the sales in Ghana and in other African markets in the future.
- Proven track record of B2B sales deals
- Strong network
- 5+ years’ of sales experience
- Experience in ICT or innovation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- Attractive bonus compensation plan
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
How to Apply