Central University College Admission Form 2019/2020 [Undergraduate] | CUC Undergraduate Admission Form 2019: Central University College, CUC Admission Application Form has been released for the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Central University College Admission form 2019/2020, Central University College admission requirements, Central University College admission deadline/closing date, more details belo…
The Authority of the Central University College (CUC) invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
NOTE: This page will be updated!
General Application Guidelines
How to avoid delays
Please read this section carefully. We realize that this is an anxious time for applicants and we aim to process your application quickly and efficiently and return a decision as soon as possible. The application process should run smoothly; however, delays sometimes occur – most of which can be easily avoided by following the procedures below:
- Check that you have filled in all the relevant sections on both sides of the form. If any necessary information is omitted this will slow down or stop the application process (e.g. programme code/title).
- Make sure that your email address is written clearly as we will use this to contact you. Please ensure you provide a valid email account and check your account regularly.
- Send all supporting documentation with your application form. Your application will not be considered without all documentation under any circumstances. If you can send all your documents to us in one package, unnecessary delay will be avoided. Make sure that documents bear your name and your date of birth as they appear on your application.
- Attach two endorsed passport photographs to your application before submission.
- All documents should be submitted with one duplicate.
- Supply all documentation in English. If your transcript and/or references are not in English, we must receive official independent translations bearing the stamp/signature of the translator as well as the original documents. We do not accept unofficial translations.
- Central University Admissions Office deals with all application correspondence. Do not send any documents to any other office, or hand them over to any individual for submission on your behalf. All forms must be submitted to the Admissions Office in Miotso, Near Dawhenya, Accra.
- Please retain a photocopy of your entire application form.
- The University cannot guarantee admission into a particular programme, level or session. Applicants are guaranteed a place only after payment of appropriate school fees.
The University does not have accommodation facilities on the Mataheko and Kumasi Campuses. There is however limited accommodation available on the Miotso Campus. Students can make arrangements to secure a place in a number of hostels situated just a few minutes from the Campuses. Places are given on a first come, first served basis, and prospective students are advised to start making arrangements as soon as practicable.
Information on Sessions The University offers all programmes in the School of Applied Sciences (except Nursing professionals) exclusively on the Miotso Campus. All Theology programmes are offered only on the Mataheko campus. Programmes in the Central Business School are offered on the Miotso campus; Morning, Evening and Weekend, and the Mataheko Campus; Morning, and Evening, Weekend. Programmes in the Faculty of Law are on Mataheko Campus; Evening and Weekend, and Miotso Campus; Morning and Evening.
How to apply