How to Apply for Biologics Evaluation Trainer Recruitment 2018 at USP Ghana
- Company: USP Ghana
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Help us improve public health in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Falsified and substandard medicines threaten recent improvements to global public health–particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa. USP and its collaborators work across the region to ensure quality medicines availability. Join us in helping our partners develop skills needed to deliver quality assured medicines to citizens who need them most.
USP Ghana provides courses featuring lectures from working professionals in key sectors. We are currently recruiting experts to teach Biologics Evaluation Course.
Successful applicant should demostrate ability to teach below topics of interest and examine training candidates.
- Introduction/Principles of Good Clinical Practices
- Essential documents of Clinical Trials
- Monitoring Clinical Trials and Adverse Drug Reactions
- Clinical Trial facility/Premises/Clinical Trials and Good Clinical Practices.
- Aseptic Sterilization
- Introduction to Biological Products
- Biologics: Manufacturing/GMP/Validation
- Bioanalytical (Analytical Techniques)
- Biologics: Specifications and Stability
- Biologic product manufactured in a Prokaryotic cell (E. coli, Insulin)
- Biologic manufactured in a mammalian cell line (Erythropoietin)
- Evaluation of a Monoclonal antibody (Mab)
- Introduction to Vaccines
- Vaccines: R&D, Manufacturing Process and Validation
- Vaccines FPP Specifications and Stability
- Vectored Vaccines (Ebola Candidate Vaccines)
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant should demostrate ability and skills to teach above identified topics relating to Evaluation of Biologics of Pharmaceutical Products
- Particular consideration will be given to current national regulators, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and international supply chain consultants
How to Apply
E-mail your resume, cover letter and salary/ Compensation history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: All trainers are thoroughly vetted to avoid conflicts of interest and ensure compliance with USP’s Code of Ethics, as well as applicable laws and regulations. We also work closely with a potential trainer’s current employer to ensure conformance with applicable internal policies and procedures.