ATU Fees Structure 2018/2019 | The Accra Technical University School Fees for 2018/2019 Academic Year.
The management of Accra Technical University has released the School fees schedule which contains the total amount payable by both Ghanian and Foreign students for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
www.atu.edu.gh fees: Below Is the Official Accra Technical University (ATU) Fees schedule to be paid by each undergraduate student respectively for the academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at Accra Technical University (ATU). The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
See also: ATU Hostel Accommodation Fees Structure
Accra Technical University School Fees Schedule.
Below is the Accra Technical University School Fees Schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session.
B.TECH SCHOOL SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR 2018
|HND FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
HND PART-TIME SCHEDULES OF FEES FOR 2018
SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR FOREIGN STUDENT
(ALL TERTIARY PROGRAMMES)
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Other Fees ( including SRC Dues)||400||300||350|
- Part payment of fees would not be accepted
- Fees must be paid within two weeks of re-opening
- All fees shall be paid by bankers draft or cash to:
Account Name: Accra Technical University USD Account
Swift Code: ECOCGHAC
- Official identity cards will be issued to registered students
- Students shall be responsible for buying their textbooks, stationary, etc. pertaining to their related programs
- Fees paid are not refundable
- The above fees exclude Hostel fees
- The fees include SRC dues and Departmental Association Dues