Official Ashesi University College, Ghana Courses Offered for admission | Ashesi University College, Ghana list of available courses offered at the institution.
List of Courses offered in Ashesi University College, Ghana- 2018. Ashesi university has gained a reputation for innovation and quality of education in Ghana since its inception in 2002.
Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Ashesi University College, Ghana? The following is the list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at Ashesi University College, Ghana.
Ashesi University College, Ghana available for admission. The list of accreditated courses on offer for admission into the PAshesi University College, Ghana has been released. See the comprehensive list of accredited courses offered at Ashesi University College, Ghana below.
Ashesi university college offers a range of academic courses in the level of masters, doctorate, diploma and postgraduate diploma.
Below are several lists of Courses offered in Ashesi University College.
Ashesi University Courses
These course are listed below:
- General Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science(Computer Science)
- Business Administration-BA(BA)
- Management Information Systems(MIS)
- Liberal arts
- Nursing courses
- and others degree
Ashesi University Admission Requirements
Applications from International students must meet the following requirements:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE). Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- IGCSE/GCE ‘O’ Level and at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate(IB) certificate or IB Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
In addition to meeting the requirements above:
Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): International students for who English is a second language must submit a TOEFL score. The minimum passing grade required is 80 for the Internet Based Test (iBT).
For more information, interested applicants should contact the website.