Ghana Police Service Job Vacancies 2019 | The Ghana Police Service Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Ghana Police Service Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Ghana Police Service 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on Eduloaded.org as well as on the official Ghana Police Service Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Ghana Police Service recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Ghana Police Service Job Positions 2019
AEL Mining Services is a leading developer, producer and supplier of commercial explosives, initiating systems and blasting services for mining, quarrying and construction markets in Africa and beyond. AEL Mining Services is a Division of AECI Ghana Limited, and a subsidiary of AECI Limited, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- Designation: MINING OPTIMIZATION / UBS SPECIALIST
- Date of vacancy: Immediate. Local or expatriate contract
- Department: EMEA – West Africa (Based in Bogoso, Ghana)
- Geographic Area: Ghana, West Africa
- Conduct AEL value adding projects to customers
- Develop blast designs, blast enhancement to new innovations and product conversions with emphasis on UBS, CBS and Digishot as applied to underground environments.
- Monitor product performance and accuracy of timing.
- Interpret blast design data for safe and efficient blasting.
- Communicate blast design data to supervisor, customer or subcontractor
- Identify potential hazards and risks associated with a poor blast design
- Project involvement with all on-going projects with the department
- Excellent Technical Report writing, documenting findings and preparation of presentation
- Coordinate business development
- Technical coaching and training
- Continuous professional development
- People management and development
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma in a technical field (mining, geological, civil, surveying, etc. ) plus 10 years’ experience
- University degree in a technical field (mining, geological, civil, surveying, etc. ) plus 5 years’ experience
- Explosives Engineers Certificate
- Knowledge of both surface and underground mining under different conditions
- At least 5 years’ each underground and surface mining experience
- The incumbent will draw on extensive and broad industry experience (Surface and Underground) to apply diversified solutions and techniques to complex situations and as needed.
- Rely on first principles, fundamental engineering theory and broad industry knowledge to ensure practical solutions
- Seasoned knowledge of mine methods, mine design, production scheduling and equipment selection
- Experience in both bulk and selective mining methods
- Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics)
- Interpersonal skills including high degree of cultural sensitivity
- Group presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Quality orientation
- Work independently and on own initiative
How to Apply For Ghana Police Service Job Vacancies
Please forward application form to : Ghana.Recruitment@aelms.com
- Closing date : 22nd October, 2019
- Application to be copied to your Manager
AEL is committed to enabling individuals, previously disadvantaged by discriminatory practices to gain full and equal access to opportunities appropriate to their competency and potential.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.